Sponsored by Nuffnang.
Remember that Asian banquet that my sister and I cooked up for our family? I hope you all enjoyed the Teriyaki and Sesame Lamb recipe – we certainly enjoyed eating it! As promised here is a second recipe using the Maggi Stir Fry Creations range – Honey, Soy and Garlic Prawns with Capsicum and Snow Peas. Don’t forget to read to the end for the best. giveaway. ever.
This little winner has a delicious sweet flavour without being too sticky and overpowering like some sauces can be. The crisp snow peas and crunchy capsicum were a perfect match with slippery, slurpy noodles. I love the amount of sauce that comes with the Maggi Stir Fry Creations range, it’s just right amount to coat the noodles and give a kick of flavour. I’d like to try the Honey, Soy and Garlic Stir Fry with chicken, bok choy and broccoli too. I think that would be so yummy!
The Maggi Stir Fry Creations range made is so easy to throw together a fresh and tasty dinner for our family. Just two steps and dinner is on the table – not just any dinner either. One that is healthy, well balanced and full of flavour. I’m going to make sure that I’ve always got some Maggi Stir Fry Creations in the pantry, then I’ll know that dinner is never far away, especially on those busy days.
Honey, Soy and Garlic Prawns with Capsicum and Snow Peas
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
1 tablespoon peanut oil
600g medium green prawns, shelled and deveined
1 packet Maggi Honey, Soy and Garlic Stir Fry Creations
200g green beans, trimmed
350g broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
450g fresh hokkien noodles
1. Coat the prawns in the Infusion Paste and set aside for 2 – 5 minutes.
2. Prepare the noodles according to packet directions.
3. Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat. Add half the prawns and stir fry for 2 – 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
4. Heat the remaining oil in the wok and stir fry the capsicum and snow peas for 3 minutes, or until vegetables are bright and tender crisp.
5. Add the prawns, drained noodles and Finishing Sauce to the pan and cook for a further 2 minutes before serving.
Thanks to Maggi Stir Fry Creations one lucky reader will win a Scanpan Wok, a $100 Coles Voucher and the entire Maggi Stir Fry Creations range.
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW CLOSED.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses