I’m feeling so very excited to be able to share Zero to Two: the book of play with you all. I was thrilled when Cathy from NurtureStore asked me to be a part of this book, and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have. Rocky and I have been having a ball with all the ideas.
What will I find in ‘Zero to Two: the book of play’?
- 25 ideas for babies and toddlers, and links to over 50 more activities.
- a huge range of activities for babies and toddlers of all ages, abilities and interests.
- gorgeous, step-by-step photos and a stunning, easy to read lay-out.
- free printables to use during play with your little ones
- the answer to ‘what will we play today?’
- features from some of the best play blogs, including Childhood 101, Laughing Kids Learn, Picklebums, Babble Dabble Do, Twodaloo, Rainy Day Mum, Lessons Learnt Journal, One Perfect Day and many more.
Take a sneak peek at what’s inside with this video:
How to I get a copy of ‘Zero to Two: the book of play’?
- Zero to Two: the book of play is an ebook. You can download your copy on any device (computer, tablet, phone) from anywhere in the world RIGHT NOW! You can print it on your printer at home, or read it straight from your phone, computer or tablet.
- get your copy for just $8.99 (USD). Don’t worry about working out the exchange rate, it’s all done for you when you get your copy. You’re welcome :)