It’s here, it’s here! I’ve been holding this little baby under my hat for weeks, but I can finally announce that the Three to Five: Playful Preschool ebook is HERE! I was thrilled when Cathy from NurtureStore asked me to be a part of another of her amazing ebooks, you might remember that I collaborated on the Zero to Two ebook earlier in the year. It was a winner and has had so much support from readers, I just know that you’re all going to love this ebook too.
What will I find in the ‘Three to Five: Playful Preschool’ ebook?
- 25+ awesome activities for preschoolers
- hands on, play based learning
- inspiring ideas that are practical and easy to follow
- beautiful photos and step by step guides
- 10 printable resources including a city play scape scene, My First Journal pages, a recipe card, numbers game, weather chart printables, alphabet play mats, hand drawn art pages, conversation cards, block building challenge cards and bookmarks)
- links to over 50 more preschool activities
- ideas for language, literacy, science, art and play
- features from some of the best play blogs, including Laughing Kids Learn, Picklebums, Babble Dabble Do, Rainy Day Mum, Lessons Learnt Journal, One Perfect Day and many more.
Take a sneak peek at what’s inside with this video:
How do I get my copy? Gimme, gimme, gimme!
- Okay, steady on! Three to Five: Playful Preschool is an ebook. You can download your copy on any device (computer, tablet, phone) from anywhere in the world RIGHT NOW! You can print it on your printer at home, or read it straight from your phone, computer or tablet. I know, cool right?
- get your copy for the awesome price of $8.99 (USD). Don’t worry about working out the exchange rate, it’s all done for you when you get your copy. You’re welcome :)
- Just click on the button below to be whisked away to the checkout…