Do you need a super quick and easy homemade Christmas card to give? Or something to keep the kiddos quiet for a few minutes? Let’s be honest, you probably just need a good lie down before CHRISTMAS is here tomorrow. But I can’t resist sharing these cute cards we made for Pebble’s teachers this year.
Tree Christmas Card
You will need:
- Green card
- A4 Red card
- Glue stick
- Star sequins
Prepare these bits before giving to little fingers:
- Fold and cut the A4 card in half.
- Fold each half to make two small red cards.
- Cut out two triangles from the green card – did this without measuring or ruling, just cutting free hand, but you could draw the trees first if you prefer.
Now hand over to the kids:
- Stick the tree to the front of the card.
- Stick the star sequins on the tree.
- older children can fold and cut their own cards and trees.
- if you don’t have star sequins you could use glitter, empty the back of your hole punch and use up the little round coloured bits of paper, or children can draw on their own decorations.
As you can see, Pebble was quite enthusiastic with her use of stars :)
Did you make your own cards this year?