Fruit Juice Slushie
(none of the products mentioned are sponsored, I just like them)
- 3 fruit juice ice blocks (equal to about 70ml each – I use Berri Quelch but you could make your own)
- 150 – 250ml tropical fruit juice
- 1 scoop of fruit sorbet (I like Weiss Mango Sorbet)
- Place the fruit juice ice blocks on the kitchen bench and, while still in their wrappers, smash them up a bit with a rolling pin. Cut the tops off and tip the contents into a blender, or a large jug (if using a stick blender).
- Add the juice and sorbet.
- Blitz with your blender until it turns into a slushie consistency.
- Pour into a glass, add a straw and slurp away!