I think I may have been a little hungry when reading through last weeks Weekly Kids Co-Up posts. My favourites are all about tasty treats and family food! Make sure you check out these yummy recipes.
The Weekly Kids Co-Op Featuring:
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Balls from Learning and Growing the Piwi Way
- Healthy Chocolate Mini Muffins from Mummy Musings and Mayhem
- Banana Chip Breakfast Bars from Buggy and Buddy
- Dinodilla Mexican Dinner from Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
- 5 Ingredient No-Knead Bread from Lessons Learnt Journal
- Apple Cinnamon Yoghurt Muffins from Full Hands, Full Hearts
Welcome to The Weekly Kid’s Co-Op! Each week we get together and share family friendly activities for kids. Follow Kid’s Co-Op on Facebook & Pinterest to find family oriented, fun, unique and educational ideas all week long.
Note to Bloggers: By linking up, you agree that your photos are Pinterest-friendly and can be shared with credit on Weekly Kids Co-Op host blogs. Any questions can be directed to Weekly Kids Co-Op coordinators, Krissy of B-Inspired Mama and Tricia of Two Big, Two Little.